The Quick Board for Occupational & Physical Therapists
Rehabilitation therapists use The Quick Board to provide patients with the latest rehabilitation technology for returning to a maximum level of physical and neurological function. Clinic applications include a broad range of patient populations with impairments resulting from stroke, employment, hobby or sport allowing a therapist to:
- Neurologically rehab patients – Beyond simply strengthening an injury, The Quick Board restores pre-injury communication to the injured lower extremity, which assists in neurologically rehabilitating the patient. This is a critical advancement in therapy, as sports medicine professionals have found that even after athletes returned to pre-injury strength and range of motion, they suffered from a neurological deficit, which increases the risk of another injury.
- Engage and motivate patients – The Quick Board’s ability to provide instantaneous and objective feedback motivates a patient to improve. Objective improvement increases a patient's confidence. Restoring confidence is equally important as physical improvement during rehabilitation.
- Track patient repetitions and progress – The Quick Board’s user-friendly interface lets therapists collect reliable, valid data so they can track necessary repetitions and progress to evaluate the effectiveness of rehabilitation programs.
- Establish goals – Achieve better rehabilitation outcomes by setting objective goals. Better outcomes include restoring patient confidence and justifying success with additional measures provided by The Quick Board system.
- Receive reimbursements on services – Data obtained from The Quick Board can be submitted to third-party payers for reimbursements.